We are hiring RN’s and LPN’s!
Our main goal in occupational therapy is to help our patients maintain their daily living skills and have an independent, productive life despite the health condition that they are going through.
We offer occupational therapy to patients who are battling a certain health condition; whether they are recovering from a surgery or injury, or they are coping with a certain disability. We understand that being in this situation can hinder you from performing the tasks that you used to do. That is why we have occupational therapists who can help our clients get back in shape by providing particular interventions that focus on their physical recovery.
Here are the services offered under this program:
- Strength and endurance
- Balance and coordination
- Memory and cognitive skills
- Organization and coping strategies
- Social and emotional support
- Confidence and self-belief development
- Concentration and focus improvement
- Adapting to materials and equipment you may use
- Adjustment to modified equipment in your home and work
- Motor skills advancement
- Home structure modification
- Tactile processing
- Gross and oral motor skill